Worm Hole | Lonely Journal | Dead Journal | Multiply
your info here:


The Pleiades

Archives August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Earlier today, Pau was complaining about insomia which kept her awake last night (well, yesterday night but just to keep it simple... of course by explaining it, it isn't as simple as when I hadn't explained it but nevertheless..). So I laughed at her and told her insomia is good for law students. I on the otherhand spent the other night (or yesterday night which ever is your preference) watching a replay of LA vs. Mavs which I saw earlier that day. Thereafter, I fell asleep, and so I spent my 4-hour break today (or yesterday) making up for the time spent doing nothing useful.

Nagdilang anghel is what my lola would call it. I prefer to think that I am subconsciously mocking myself. You would think that because I cannot sleep, I would be on my bed, one pillow propped up so I can lean comfortably, while reading my Crim reviewer. Well, I'm obviously not doing that. Instead, I'm in front of my PC, telling you about yet another evening (morning) wasted idly.

What's funny is my Crim reviewer is actually what's keeping me up. Everytime I close my eyes to try and doze off, my mind wanders off and walks aimlessly along the blurry line between consciousness and dreams. SO half my mind is thinking about the elements of crimes, while the other is thinking, 'you go to sleep and dream about this?'

I half wish now that I was dreaming about decapitated bodies. I'm thinking about checking out the crimelibrary on my lap top (at the moment I'm on the PC). I do want to try and fall asleep again, but I only have about five hours until I would have to wake up and if I do fall asleep, I would be waking up in a horrible mood.

You would think that at 1:25 am, I have something, well, "wisdomous" (as JOEY of FRIENDS would put it) to say. I obviously don't. If I did, I would have said it earlier on. Or I probably wouldn't say this now. If there are indeed bed bugs on my bed, they probably went straight to my brain and got it all muddled (is there such a word?).

Its excusable if there is none. It's always okay to make up words for stupid or ugly things. It's never okay to call a flower tilksiktiskin. Or intelligent "wisdomous." But if say I am in a state of tarstification, you would think you understand because I sound stupid at the moment, at least stupid enough to warrant such a stupid word.

You know, this insomia thing can keep me writing until 5 am. But seeing as there are already enough people writing stupid things all over the world, I am going to stop. The digital age has brought us the power of information and here I am... in a state of tarstification.

The Lonely Joker who stares too deeply & too much at 9:07 AM

0 Comments:



I am the lonely joker who stares too deeply and too much.