Worm Hole | Lonely Journal | Dead Journal | Multiply
your info here:


The Pleiades

Archives August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

Monday, July 10, 2006

Recovering from a class lecture, where my eardrums were pushed to its maximum capability, is nearly impossible. Tonight I would much rather sit in front of the computer and wallow in despair. It was not that I did not expect it. The guy was a known terror professor. Its just that I am not used to it and no amount of orientation would ever help me or anyone for that matter, prepare for a lecture of the sort.

I do not want to go into a detailed account of what happened. Suffice it to say that the 3 hours of exceedingly hostile lecture made me ask myself why I even bother. I'm a humanist. I live life to live life. It's corny, I known, and overly romanticized but the reason I decided to go into law was because I wanted to work with farmers in the province. I know that I would do them a disservice if I do not work hard in law school. What kind of help will I be if I am not prepared to face the rigors of practicing law?
Its just that as a humanist, I want to do things that will make me happy. This is not it.

The four years I would have to spend in preparation is like a big wall. I cannot see what lies behind it. I can only hazard a guess, which, I have to admit, is a dream that I built myself. What if after I break the wall or push past it, there was really nothing behind it? What if it was nothing but a dream? Nothing like ally mcbeal or ED?

The next four years would be nothing but infinite depression.
I've gone through one month of it.
Am I ready to go through more?

The Lonely Joker who stares too deeply & too much at 2:34 AM

0 Comments:



I am the lonely joker who stares too deeply and too much.