Worm Hole | Lonely Journal | Dead Journal | Multiply
your info here:


The Pleiades

Archives August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

Thursday, June 01, 2006

The day before my birthday, I set out to buy myself a gift. I took out P3,000 and looked for a Audio/MP3 CD player. SO I found a cheap generic brand one from germany which did not only have an Audio/MP3 CD but also a Memory stick and Memory card drive. So I set it up in my room and left it on overnight just to see if it can withstand abuse. Turns out, it didn't. Maybe it was because the thing was generic that the CD reader stopped reading. I was a little depressed afterwards because i so rarely buy myself a gift. SO I returned it the following day and yesterday, which was my birthday, I got a refund.

Yesterday morning, my mom woke me up early because she was going to leave early and she wanted to greet me before she left. So I was a little out of sorts when I got down. I got an envelope which I thought had money inside. Instead, it had a receipt and a warranty thing-a-ma-jig inside. Then, my sister Malou told me to go to my other sister's room.It was a lame bit, I know. It really didn't work well as a surprise. Anyway, inside my sister's room was a huge box.

So, after I had to return my stupid CD player, I now have a Audio/MP3 CD Player, DVD Player, Cassette Player in my room. For a gift to myself, I am now looking for a television set.

Groovy.

In other news, my uncle who is surprisingly arrogant, accusses us of starving Lola to death and not taking care of her. I bet it was a last ditch effort to save himself from apologizing but he also warned that he will sue us for that and that he is gathering medical records. Sure... like that would hold in court. First of all, Lola chooses not to eat a lot of times before because she was afraid he blood sugar would shoot up. Second of all, she loves it here. She enjoys her time with us and she would have died earlier had it not been for the fun she has been having here. Third of all, HE almost killed Lola because he refused to believe my mom's diagnosis (congestion) and chose to believe his friend's diagnosis (pneumonia). Of course lola believed him and, two weeks later, Lola had to be rushed to the hospital again.

I cannot believe such a thing still happens in our family, 2 months before Lola turns 80. My Uncles' arrogance is so saddening. He's rich, he's educated and yet he never learned to swallow his pride. Hay.

The Lonely Joker who stares too deeply & too much at 4:10 PM

0 Comments:



I am the lonely joker who stares too deeply and too much.