Worm Hole | Lonely Journal | Dead Journal | Multiply
your info here:


The Pleiades

Archives August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

Friday, March 17, 2006

First it was Randy David who was arrested. Then it was Ka Beltran who had been arrested with his family, in what one may call a kidnapping done by government officials. And then five party list members, guilty of seeking redress of their grievances through peacable assemblies, remain holed-up inside Batasan, under house arrest. I thought the blatant disrespect for civil liberties will end there but then in less than a week after the lifting of 1017, Rep. Risa Baraquel Hontiveros was taken, against her will, the Camp Caringal. Vidal Querol called it protection, but I don't care. I think that Hontiveros was much willing to die in the streets than submit to the unconstitutional powers that the Police continue to invoke.
Today, Friday, March 17, Former DSWD Secretary Dinky Soliman was arrested. Whatever happened to "innocent until proven guilty?" Whatever happened to investigations? Whatever happened to their rights? What will happen to my rights.

Today, Friday, March 17 2006, I vow to protect the civil liberties my ancestors died for.
The constitution has become a mere language-game to the unduly elected government. They call it rebellion, I call it my rights. They call it inciting to sedition, I call it freedom of speech. They call it whatever they should, I call it this way: GMA must resign else, I will be in the streets until she does.

GMA RESIGN.

If it is in fact God's Plan that you are in our country, it must be for nothing but punishment. Our punishment is over, its your turn, MS President.
It's over for you.
Time to bow down to the power of the people.
Time to lay down to be slapped with your punishment.

The Lonely Joker who stares too deeply & too much at 3:24 AM

0 Comments:



I am the lonely joker who stares too deeply and too much.