Worm Hole | Lonely Journal | Dead Journal | Multiply
your info here:


The Pleiades

Archives August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Finally, our computer is free of spyware, viruses, and what have you. I spent about 2 hours installing programs. Plus, I put reminders re: PC use on the wall paper. Right now, I'm surf-shopping for a cheap lap-top. I think that would be my gift for myself when I graduate. Plus, I might work part-time in a call-center so that I can afford such a gift for myself. If I can't buy my own lap top, I'll by my own power-packed PC. I'll hook it up to the internet. And put firewire, TV tuner, DVD Rom, DVD RW.. the works. I know where I can buy it for only about P25,000. If you want to buy one... I can help you (whoever you are).

I have been attending the training of the UP team again lately. I figured, if they need my help, I should help. I can see why they need help. They need an adult in the court. The kids are well, kids.

I swear, when I purchase my own lap top or my own computer.... I'd update more often. I just finished an article for the PHilippine Collegian, plus my short story so I'm practically dried up.

The Lonely Joker who stares too deeply & too much at 3:23 AM

0 Comments:



I am the lonely joker who stares too deeply and too much.